Thursday, May 24, 2012

The seventh day time morning wake as a good deal as consume breakfast


On the sixth day time afternoon, grandfather and mind in the back, they collected 6 groups in the agricultural tax. That night, they laid out the banquet to entertain me. Harp busy with the kitchen, the 3 of us consume it and enjoy, everybody is excited, Yaowuheliu, fierce being a bull, and gradually obtained drunk ...

The seventh day time morning wake as a good deal as consume breakfast, i experienced been prepared to leave. for being honest, I am a tad reluctant to place, but do not go No, due to the fact the area was the implementation in the "7" system, that is 7 times for the countryside to perform 3 times back again for the area rest. Grandfather harp sent me, saying that hard mountain line, coupled with final evening it started to rain, worried about my accident. We climbed more than the ridge, through the mountain path a similar way when I are available back. reducing for the river, the river rose.

I am nonetheless the footwear, outfits and hats to utilize belt strapped equally arms overhead wading throughout the river. However, fast-flowing, rushing standing firm, along with a shake in the virtues of outfits tied Nongsan Sanko. earliest pair of footwear out with the water, I rapidly attain out and grab just grabbed a hat to the water, when I grab the hat, another shoe to flow correctly consider far, when I grab footwear hat they flow aside 10 ft away, the outcomes hats lost. At this time, may be a massive wave hit, my complete entire body from wrecking the water. This may be pretty anxious riparian harp, although she shouted to me to obtain a organization foothold, facet and flew to the drinking water to rescue me. I am struggling to stand up using the flood to contend, action by step, struggling to are available for the river bank. Harp to determine me safely throughout the river through the drinking water return often beckoned to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment